Stanford Water Polo Club
Splashball & Novice Programming
2019 Boys Fall Session

September 15-October 20, 2019
(updated 8/11/19)


CLICK HERE for information on Age Group 1, Age Group 2 and Age Group 3 Water Polo Programs.


SESSION DATES
Splashball & Novice:
Sunday, September 15 - Sunday, October 20, 2019.

Session Information
We are excited to introduce our Splashball and Novice programs for athletes new to the sport. These programs are designed to introduce the sport of water polo to children 6 - 11 years of age. The intent is to provide basic skills and understanding of the sport in a recreational format. Splashball harnesses all the fun, dynamic aspects of the game in a safe, easy to learn aquatic experience that will motivate kids to swim and stay fit. Please note this is a non-competitive group, meaning it will only consist of practices. There will not be any games or tournaments. 

Prerequisite: Athletes must be able to swim 25 yards without goggles.

REGISTRATION
Registration for our 2019 Fall Session will be available online on Monday, August 12.

Registration for all groups is available on a first-come, first-served basis until we reach capacity in each practice group. A notice will be posted at the top of the home page once a practice group is full. Any athlete who registers after a group is posted as full, is not guaranteed a spot for the Fall Session, and will incur a 10% transaction fee. The remaining 90% of session costs will be refunded.

Be sure to mark your calendars for August 11th, as no registration email reminders will be sent out.

Once registration is closed, please email Coach Johnson (email) to be put on our wait list. Individuals on the waitlist will be contacted via email and added to the appropriate practice group should space become available.

ADDITIONAL WAIVER & MEDICAL INFORMATION FORM
Stanford University requires parents of all minors participating in on-campus activities to read, fill out, sign, and return the "2019 Individual Waiver" and the “2019 Medical Information Form.” Both forms must be filled, signed, and returned once per year (Fall-Summer) prior to athletes being allowed to participate in any current session programming. Both forms must be submitted prior to the start of the Session by emailing them to forms@stanfordwpc.com.

2019 Individual Waiver: click here
2019 Medical Information Form: click here

USA WATER POLO MEMBERSHIP
All athletes must have valid USA Water Polo (USWP) membership through the end of 2019 prior to submitting registration. To register or renew with USWP click here.

REFUND POLICY
25% of the Session Costs is non-refundable once any online registration is submitted. The balance is refundable at a pro-rate during the first three weeks of the session. After September 30, refunds will no longer be issued.

For a refund, please email Dawn (email). Refunds are prorated from the date the email is received.

SIBLING DISCOUNT
Additional siblings are $40 less than the regular fee. Be sure to register all brothers using the same family account in order to receive the discount. (Cannot be combined with the Girls' Club).

PRACTICE GROUP INFORMATION 

Group
Practice Days & Times
Practice Location
Athlete Age
Cost
Novice

Sundays: 11:00 am-1:00 pm

Woodside High School

10-11 years old
$300
Splashball

Sundays: 11:00 am-1:00 pm

Woodside High School

6-9 years old
$300

CLUB CALENDAR
Please see our Club Calendar (click here) for practices and other important dates. It is helpful to check the Calendar each week for any updates or changes.

TEAM SHOP
Our team shop is new and revamped! There are many new items to choose from, including team socks, tank tops, sweat pants, and custom parent gear.  Everything is available for order. Check it out!